|Job Ref:||204801733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum OTE; £45k, O/T, Bonus + Car + Pensio||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Successful distributor of sophisticated reprographic and print machinery is looking for an Electrical Field Service Engineer|
SALARY: Up to £35,000, OTE; £45,000
BENEFITS: O/T, Bonus + Car + Pension + 25 days holiday + Stats
LOCATION: Working from home, covering Home Counties & South East
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Witney, Reading, Aylesbury
As Electrical Field Service Engineer the main job function will be to carry out service/repair and installation on Hunkeler Popps equipment, MBO Digital, Tecnau ,plus other equipment as necessary.
* To carry out Service Calls repairs: Fault finding and PLC Software/upgrades.
* Carry out all electrical repairs and reset machines to a high standard. * To supervise the off-loading where applicable and positioning of new machinery at a customer`s site, then complete/assist with the installation and commissioning to our Principal`s standards, within the time allocated. * To carry out training and instruct on the machine operation as required
* To conduct survey`s with the care and attention to detail expected. To report clearly on the problems found and complete a recommended list of parts;.
REQUIREMENTS - Electrical Field Service Engineer
You must have a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer with an electrical bias.
Full training will be given on MBO folding machines, Palamides stackers, laminators and guillotines, with particular emphasis on the folding/ cutting machines. Previous knowledge of MBO folding & guillotine equipment will therefore be advantageous.
* Knowledge of PLC`s and Inverters
* Qualified to C&G 15th edition or HNC
* Experience in PLC software updates
One of the largest distributors of equipment to the Print Finishing and Graphic Arts industries in the UK & Ireland,
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field Service MBO Folding, Palamides, Laminators, Guillotines, Folding machinery, Cutting machinery
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting
Electrical Field Service Engineer, reference TM1610-31 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based