|Job Ref:||204801543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Salary:||£20000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
New opportunity not to be missed! NET LED Lighting has an opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join their team based in Milton, Cambridge. We are offering the successful Electrical Technician a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.|
NET LED Lighting is a manufacturers' distributor for a range of commercial LED Lighting solutions and supplies products nationally to UK distributors and wholesalers.
Strategically based at one of the UK's main technology centres in Cambridge, NET LED employs over 30 members of staff including a dedicated team of regional account managers and logistics personnel to ensure that it can achieve outstanding customer service and an in-house technical support team to help with specification and product queries.
As a growing LED Lighting company, we are looking for a motivated individual with an electrical background to join our Technical team. This is an opportunity to become a key member of our technical department to maintain the excellent level of customer service on which we pride ourselves.
The Electrical Technician Role
As a member of the Technical team, you will be responsible for goods inwards inspection in accordance with our quality management system. You will play a crucial role in managing our returns.
Key Responsibilities as an Electrical Technician will include:
- Carry out visual and electrical inspection of goods received
- Carry out Fault finding on goods received/returned
- Carry out repairs on goods and record all findings
- Keep the Returns system up to date by recording details of Returns movements
- Work closely with the warehouse team to manage stock/batches
- Work on product analysis, new product introduction and other projects
- Implement and maintain a Safe working environment at all times
- Attend departmental meetings and make a direct contribution to the Technical department
- Gaining a clear understanding of the businesses and its future requirements
An ideal Electrical Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- Formal Electrical training or Electrical experience essential
- Keen attention to detail and comfortable working with little supervision
- Interest in quality management
- Good IT Skills, PC Literate in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- You are expected to have a keen interest in investing time in opportunities for personal development
What we offer:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Personal development program
- Up to 25 days annual Leave
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, if you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Electrical Technician click 'apply' now