|Job Ref:||204801307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum potential production bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum with potential production bonus available
Temporary to permanent also available for those who may be available immediately.
Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Luton, Aylesbury, Tring, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford, Buckingham
The successful Stores Administrator will be meticulous and organized and have experience working within an engineering / manufacturing environment as the stores is located amongst the shop floor. You will be comfortable with utilizing new software systems and be able to create an accurate checking in and out system for materials / components. You will also collaborate heavily with the Engineering and Production departments to hit efficiency targets.
As Stores Administrator you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Correct allocation of components and materials - some light lifting may be required
• Ensuring that the store is organized and tidy
• Implementing the checking in and out system - ensuring barcodes are correct and stock levels are accurate
• Engaging with team members to implement any positive change to the store
• Experience within engineering / manufacturing
• Capability of understanding variety of components for machines
• Strong work ethic
In return you will be part of a leading manufacturer which employs over 250 people in 7 locations around the UK. Their range of products in this field is unrivalled having established themselves over the last 50 years. Their technical expertise means they are able to meet the needs of an ever changing market with an ever expanding product list