|Job Ref:||204805871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Salary:||£16000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
My client in the North West, a world renowned name in the Power Generation industry are on the lookout for an Electrical Draughtsperson to be based from their Merseyside headquarters.|
The role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and diverse engineering team delivering sustainable and successful solutions on a huge range of projects. The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge and experience of CHP or Power Generation design as well as a desire to progress within this ever developing industry.
Day to day responsibilities in the role include:
* General arrangements to be included in a tender of design deliverables including general single line diagrams.
* Detailed wiring lists and interface lists, containment drawings components & termination schedules etc.
* Liaison with contractors to resolve design and/or implementation issues
* Liaising with relevant company management and personnel on all aspects of design and development
* Contributing to HAZOP, risk assessment and design reviews as necessary.
* Attending site surveys to fully capture project related data
* Ensuring that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.
To be considered for the position you will need:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in designing and detailing 2D industrial / process electrical installations.
* BTech in Electrical Engineering or similar.
* HNC /HND in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Knowledge of 3D solid modelling
* Knowledge of packages such as AutoCAD P&ID, Autodesk Navis Review 2010