|Job Ref:||204805796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum PENSION||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
TO £35000 - 3 SHIFT
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter / Operator to join the team at a food manufacturing company in Lancashire.
Part of a successful global group, our client is a leader in their market and has companies on five continents producing products in more than 25 countries.
We are now looking for an additional team member to join the Lancashire facility to assist in the operation and maintenance of machinery and support the ongoing TPM program.
* Operation, control and maintenance of extrusion machine to manufacture high quality products
* Ensure machine runs to optimum, maximising OEE and minimising downtime
* Ensure non-conforming product is controlled and identify root cause of breakdowns
* Clean, lubricate, calibrate equipment and carry out 1st line maintenance activities
* Sample and test finished product and raw materials and record all quality checks
* Contribute to TPM/OEE Improvement activities to optimise quality/throughput on shift
* Mechanical engineering qualification preferred
* Mechanical fitting experience/training
* Experience of operating/maintaining machinery in a process manufacturing environment
* Ability to use initiative and work autonomously out of hours
* Willingness to take ownership and drive to improve plant performance
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* Any experience of working with extrusion machinery - advantageous.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (Apply online only) when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy