|Job Ref:||204805696||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
I am currently looking to speak to a Building Services intermediate Electrical Design engineer to work for an award winning M&E consulting company, based in Cambridge. |
My client is considered a "top 10" consultancy, and are a market leader within the Building services Mechanical and Electrical Design sector. They have offices across the UK as well as Asia and the Middle East. They are a major player within the MEP and construction market.
Due to an ingoing increase in work load and growth plans they are looking to recruit an intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer to join their Cambridge office.
Their offices are based in a great location in the centre of town, a short walk to the station and close to a number of bars, restaurants and nightlife, so it's an exciting place to live.
• Work as part of the Electrical project team to help deliver projects from inception to completion.
• A strong understanding of current UK regulations to ensure projects are delivered within strict guidelines.
• The full Design of Electrical Services as part of a multi discipline MEP team.
• Developing and producing specifications, equipment schedules and ensuring technical standards are met.
• Assist with the review of installation, witnessing and commission of electrical systems.
• Use relevant industry software to produce high quality engineering designs (Amtech, Hevacomp, IES as an example).
• Degree qualified with an Electrical/Building Services specific degree, or HNC qualified as a minimum.
• Currently working within Building Services Electrical Design, with a minimum of 18 months industry specific experience. This could be with a consultant or a design based role with an M&E contractor.
• Located for the Cambridge area or alternatively looking to relocate to the Region.
• Career orientated, keen to learn with an aim to reach senior engineer status as a short term goal.
• Well presented, professional and capable of representing the company in a professional and effective manner.
The position would suit an ambitious engineer looking to really make their mark within a dynamic, highly respected organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Cambridge based role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday