|Job Ref:||204805679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£15000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
A Trainee Service Engineer is required to join a growing family owned business and one of the leading suppliers of specialist industrial equipment in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to become a Trainee Service Engineer and join our Southampton branch where full support and training will be provided.|
As Trainee Service Engineer your roles and responsibilities will include;
* Equipment servicing and maintenance of industrial equipment.
* Checking of returned industrial equipment and servicing accordingly.
* Liaising with customers on required maintenance and repairs.
* Providing support in general branch duties.
Full training and support will be provided.
For the role of Trainee Service Engineer we're looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences;
* 1-2 years' servicing/engineering experience is preferable but not essential. Apprenticeship level in all engineering/manufacturing sectors will be considered.
* Mechanically minded individual.
* Preferably 5 x GCSE's Grade C or above. BTEC/Apprenticeship qualifications are favourable.
* Ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
* Full UK driving licence.
The role of Trainee Service Engineer is a permanent position offering a starting salary of £15k-£18k per annum plus benefits. Full support and training will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Trainee Service Engineer please click on the link to apply or alternatively email your CV direct to (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency