|Job Ref:||204805565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16000 - £25000/annum mobile||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Trainee Installation Engineer required working for a Specialist Fire and Security Company that specialise within Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems and CCTV (IP and Analogue). They are actively looking to recruit a Junior Installation / Trainee Installation Engineer to cover London and the Home Counties installing a range of Fire and Security Systems.|
Trainee Installation Engineer Position Overview
The successful Trainee / Junior Installation Engineer will travel throughout London and the Home Counties installing:
* Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
* Intruder Alarm Systems
* Access Control Systems
* IP and Analogue CCTV Systems
Trainee Installation Engineer Position Requirements
* 2 Years' experience working within the Fire and Security Industry
* Knowledge of a range of Systems including Fire Alarms, Intruder Systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
* Located in London / Home Counties (Ideally within a commutable distance of Basingstoke) and happy with travel throughout this area.
Trainee Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £16,000 - £25,000 DOE
* Holiday 21 Days + BH
* Working Hours 08:30 - 17:30
* Mobile Phone
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy