|Job Ref:||204801134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:03|
My client is an independent multidisciplinary consultancy seeking to recruit a senior acoustics engineer to work in their offices in Manchester.|
You need to have-
* A degree or equivalent qualification in Acoustics.
* Full membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in the acoustics market.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
Your duties will be-
* Designing and executing environmental noise and vibration surveys and assessments.
* Making calculations for acoustics projects.
* Using noise modelling software to predict noise emissions from complex environments.
* Preparing and delivering technical reports and Environmental Impact Assessment chapters.
* Collating and analysing data.
* Resolving technical issues.
You will need to be a self motivated individual and possess the ability to work on your own initiative. A team spirited attitude is also needed and you will need to be able to connect effectively with clients and other industry professionals.
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes a pension plan, bonus scheme and benefits allowance plan.
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Environmental, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BS 4142, BS 5228 , ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, ANC, UKAS scheme, Insul, Bastian Odeon
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call (Apply online only). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position