|Job Ref:||204801128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:03|
Principal Mechanical Engineer, Cambridge|
We are searching for a very experienced Mechanical Engineer to work on the design and development of complex instruments and electro-mechanical medical products. Your background will be in mechatronics, robotics or medical devices.
You will work on a variety of projects and will have the opportunity to lead teams as well as being customer facing.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with significant and varied experience in the design of electro-mechanical systems and who has most of the following:
* Hands-on experience of 3D CAD using ProEngineer or Solidworks
* Experience or interest in:
* Drive systems, Motors and Gearing, Robots
* Sample and Bulk fluids handling
* Measurement and Control Systems, Automation
* Materials selection
* Medical devices
* Excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes
* Experience leading teams or managing projects
* Knowledge of standards: QSR/ ISO