|Job Ref:||204803151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:03|
A Mobile Authorised Technician (MAP) is required to work as part of a estate management team to deliver and implement planned and routine infrastructure services (electrical, mechanical) to all the high security sites within the High Wycombe area. You will be working for a prestigious brand name that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the UK. You will receive a competitive starting salary, career progression and training opportunities, increased holiday entitlement and commercial vehicle.|
Key duties as a Mobile Authorised Technician (MAP) will involve:
* The practical implementation and operation of health and safety obligations in line with defence codes of practice
* Assessing the competence of Skilled Persons for appointment to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and review experience and performance regularly
* Providing technical and professional support to maintenance teams
* Producing and issue permits to work, risk assessments and method statements
* Liaising, communicating and co-ordinating with other authorised persons, engineers and site managers
To be successful in the role of Mobile Authorised Technician (MAP) you will have demonstrated experience of managing and supervising staff in a civil, electrical or mechanical environment; have managed safe systems of work and have a HNC qualification in an electrical/mechanical engineering discipline.
Typical backgrounds can include; Electrical Distribution, Industrial electrical, HV, Electrical Technician.
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today