|Job Ref:||88038BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glenrothes||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 04:01|
Job Title: Configuration Assistant|
Location(s): Glenrothes - Scotland
Summary of Role:
Working within the Quality team to assist with the creation and maintenance of Raytheon Standard processes for Configuration and Data Management Programs. You will hold responsibility for accreditation and the Change Control Board whilst also supporting Six Sigma Process improvement initiatives.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Knowledge of configuration and data control processes and procedures.
• Experience in creation of agenda's / minutes and chairing meetings.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Organised, can plan and prioritise workload.
• Good time management skills.
• Team Player, will provide input to discussions and initiatives.
• Ability to work to timescales and meet commitments.
• Proactive, will use own initiative to make improvements or resolve issues.
• Reliable and conscientious.
• Able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as cyber security and a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass Raytheon.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success.
Type Of Job
United Kingdom - Glenrothes