|Job Ref:||38329||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/NA,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/NA,.) degree in Electronics