Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246919||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Tampa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:10|
Job Description |
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
1. Analyzes engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness; proper authorizations; and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews; audits; scheduling; budgeting; etc.
7. Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training or work experience.
5 years of related configuration management experience.
Typical duties include: • Providing configuration management planning • Defining provisions for configuration identification; change control; configuration status accounting; and configuration audits. • Regulating the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into CIs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.