Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14147||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Suitland||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:10|
Job Description |
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Helps maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Coordinates hardware and software installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Participates in systems testing and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-2 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Security+ and 1 Windows certification
1 year with Windows Server OS
Working knowledge of Windows Servers and workstations
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.