Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14827||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Fairfax||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:11|
Job Description |
Provides strategic management for the workforce management function supporting several service centers at multiple locations, including staff forecasting, shift optimization, and real-time adjustments in order to achieve all service levels as efficiently as possible.
Directly manages and develops the workforce management team in support of this goal.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful achievement of service levels for assigned programs while minimizing costs.
2. Manages and develops assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs WFM activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients, program management, and functional areas to coordinate activities, negotiate schedules, and resolve priority conflicts.
4. Assures quality of staffing plans and manages changes to plans so that their effectiveness is maintained.
5. Coordinates hiring activities with Human Resources, providing sufficient time and specificity in staffing plans to promote success in recruiting.
6. Supports business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors staffing sub-contractor activities, providing clear direction for support personnel.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested, including service center efficiencies.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
10-12 years of related service center management experience with at least 5 years in workforce management.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.