Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW243915||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:11|
Job Description |
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
2. Develops plans; including budgets and schedules; and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual; cost; and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees; and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. May serve as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Desired skills and experience: - Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)/C2S - Demonstrated experience working in a DevOps environment and/or with DevOps tools (e.g.; Jenkins; Artifactory; Github) - Experience and familiarity with the Agile development methodology
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.