Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241134||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:11|
Job Description |
1. Main point of contact for customer office/team related to problem solving and providing guidelines/direction for customer processes.
2. Responsible for a variety of general administrative tasks; such as preparing reports; tracking metrics and call logs; electronic filing; scanning and faxing in support of the day-to-day operations of the customer office.
3. Provides professional telephone support and manage inquiries & information from a variety of sources. Must be professional; courteous; resourceful in support to all inquiries. Must be able to possess a calm and reassuring manner regardless of the situation. Attention to detail is necessary to manage the complexity of inquiries.
4. Retrieves; compiles and analyzes various program data using customer specific databases and prepares recommendations for customer.
5. Tracks and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and submits for processing.
6. Provides training to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel; and may be asked to provide Team Lead/Supervisory responsibilities.
7. Must be proficient in relevant computer applications including Microsoft Office Applications.
8. Must have the ability to interact with various levels of high ranking officials and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
9. Ability to multitask; provide good judgment and ï¿½think on your feetï¿½ when problem solving.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
This position will be working 12 hours shifts. Shift will be either 6 AM to 6 PM (Day) or 6 PM to 6 AM (Night) including weekends and holidays. Typical schedule is 3 days on; 3 days off; 2 days on; 2 days off.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.