Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW235931||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Odenton||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:11|
Job Description |
Specific Job Duties: This candidate will work out the the Ft Meade MD area as a Persian Linguist. Performing translations; gisting; transliterations of written information in various forms. May perform some verbal interpreter functions. Customer prefers a native speaker. Must have excellent command of the English Language.
Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.