Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW247071||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Tampa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:11|
Job Description |
PKI administrators need solid technical skills and experience to act as a PKI Trusted Agent; to include issuing enrollment pins and assisting customers with PKI enrollment; revoking and republishing certificates; and helping customers resolve PKI-related issues with web browsers and Microsoft Outlook electronic mail.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software; coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
Five or more years of work experience; as well as related professional certifications.
Security Plus certification or an equivalent DoD 8570 Certification is required; Typical duties include: • Performing Full Service Directory (FSD) administration • Monitoring and managing the flow of identities involving Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM)/Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) management agents and resolving customer issues related to FSD • Performing PKI end-user training • Supporting engineering activities; as identified; and facilitating the transition of engineering products into the operational environment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.