Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248572||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Jacksonville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:12|
Job Description |
Provides installation; maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops; servers; and related peripherals like printers; scanners; drives; monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
3. Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
4. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
Typical duties include: • Creating; modifying and deleting user accounts • Monitoring systems security and responding to security incidents • Participating in security systems testing • Ensuring integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data • Preventing and detecting intrusion
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.