Job Description |
The employee shall provide support to the Clinical Support Services Division (CSSD) to track internal taskings; monitor the budget; and schedule meetings and appointments on behalf of the Commander. The employee shall provide general administrative support to CSSD Division for training requirements; record keeping; office equipment and supplies; and meeting support. The employee shall be familiar with DoD travel requirements (CONUS and OCONUS); track and monitor pre-travel requirements; and keep traveler informed of package status. The employee shall maintain proficiency in use of Defense Travel System (DTS).
The employee shall serve as focal point for preparation of Services Contract Approval Form (SCAF) per previously approved PTS business plans. The contractor shall support the creation; routing and submission of SCAF forms in MRMC's Livelink system.
- Must have extensive experience in preparing documents in accordance with Army Regulation 25-50; Preparing and Managing Correspondence.
- Expertly prepare Department of the Army memorandums; letters; executive summaries (EXSUMs); Information Papers and staffing of correspondence (preparing Staff Action Summary Sheets - HQ MEDCOM Forms 540).
- When interviewing; the person should be able to describe the difference between a memorandum and letter; the font and point size the Army uses; margins etc
- Individual should know what letter head is used depending on who signs the document; what an office symbol is; what office symbol is used etc. They should know basic Army acronyms and the rules for acronyms.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Expert in Defense Travel System (DTS); be able to use the current DTS system. - Highly Skilled in Microsoft Office: - Microsoft Office Word: Be able to format; edit and use track changes. - Microsoft Outlook: Be able to use the mailbox. - Microsoft