Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248479||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||California||City:||Camp Pendleton||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:12|
Job Description |
The Embarkation Specialist prepares supplies and equipment for embarkation and performs various Force Deployment Planning and Execution (FDP&E) functions to support the movement of personnel; supplies and equipment via modes of transportation using commercial and military assets. The logistics/embarkation specialist will prepare aircraft and ship load plans that meet organizational requirements. They assist with the preparation; planning; and execution of strategic mobility plans in accordance with the Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) used to deploy and sustain forward deployed forces.
Prefer former military experience at the MOS 0431 Embarkation Specialist level.
Performs a variety of coordinating; routing and material handling duties to meet production schedules.
1. Expedites parts and supplies to remedy shortage problems.
2. Picks up and delivers materials within and outside of the organization and maintains records on material flow.
3. Ensures incoming materials are properly routed.
4. Monitors the flow of materials and parts between departments in order to meet scheduled commitments.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced team members.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
3-5 years of related material handling and expediting experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.