Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246066||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Linthicum||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:12|
Job Description |
GDIT is looking for a Malware Analyst / Reverse Engineer to work at the Defense Cyber Crime Center in Linthicum; MD. The individual will performs dynamic analysis of malware using debuggers and system tools to determine entrenchment; file system activity; and network activity. Performs static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Identifies process/thread/kernel manipulation in malicious code and interacts with running programs to perform analysis. Reports on malware analysis and general artifact discovery for dissemination.
1. Experience with programming languages: Assembly language (x86) or C/C++.
2. Experience in software reverse engineering or software development.
3. In-depth knowledge of IDA Pro/Debuggers.
4. In-depth knowledge of dynamic/static malware analysis.
5. In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System Internals (Kernel; Registry; File system; Windows APIs)
6. Department of Defense Basic Digital Forensic Examiner certification or eligibility to take and pass the exam with 1 year from the date of hire
7. Strong writing and communication skills.
1. Computer Forensics analysis experience (Encase/FTK/X-Ways)
2. Familiarization with VMWare Workstation; Wireshark; SysInternals tools; Visual Studio 2010
3. Familiarization with X64/ARM architecture
4. Familiarization with Python/.Net/Java
5. Familiarization with Linux Operating System
6. Experience with WinDbg
7. Experience with memory dumps
8. Experience with network capture analysis
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Department of Defense TOP SECRET with eligibility for SCI security clearance required at time of hire. Must have the ability to maintain a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI access. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities; U.S. citizenship is required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.