Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW245211||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||King of Prussia||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:12|
Job Description |
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network; desktop; and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens; refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs; configures; and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems; investigate causes; and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
Desired Skills: Net +; Security + CE; experience with this client. Desire to exceed customer expectations; desire to advance in one•s career; strong commitment to program goals and deliverables. Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+; CompTIA Security+CE ; Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP); OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date. As part of your role/function on the program; you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties; you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring; and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations. Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a Polygraph if requested.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.