|Job Ref:||31787||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Melbourne||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:12|
We'd like to hear from talented and aspiring IT Students who are in their penultimate year of study. In return, we offer valuable and practical work experience within our WSP Digital company. |
WSP Digital designs, builds and manages innovative websites and mobile apps that integrate with our customer's existing systems to deliver uniquely creative solutions. We are proud of our committed team and of our inclusive workplace. We welcome undergraduate students who reflect diversity of gender, ethnicity and skill.
We are actively seeking interns for this business group in our Melbourne offices.
Why should you apply?
• Get ahead of the pack with practical experience in a leading professional consulting
• Make a head start on your graduation requirements by completing your practical course
• The opportunity to secure a 2018 graduate role with WSP Digital
• Grow your professional network of technical leaders
• Gain confidence and develop new skills
• Prepare yourself for the workforce.
• Work as a paid intern until you graduate.
• Students in their second last year of university
• Available during the 2016/2017 summer break, with flexibility to potentially take on an
extendable rolling contract
• Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
Apply for an internship today
• Submit your resume. Please include the discipline you are studying.
• Answer the following question in no more than 100 words:
Why are you 2Steps Ahead?