Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW250350||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Seoul||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Responsible for the analysis; administration and support of voice; video; and/or data communications networks.
1. Manages the administration; support; and troubleshooting of complex local and wide area networks on CENTRIXS-K and GCCS-J.
2. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
3. Evaluates hardware and software when necessary for new baselines.
4. Participates in the development; implementation; and documentation of network-related procedures and standards.
5. May lead or provide assistance with major network installations and upgrades.
6. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
7. Resolve and document trouble tickets in a timely and professional manner.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Has strong attention to detail.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Ability to multi-task; prioritize; and manage time effectively.
12. Configuring and troubleshooting multicast routing and MSDP.
13. Able to configure and troubleshoot routing issues (BGP; EIGRP; OSPF); switching issues (STP; RSTP; VLANs); 802.1x; HSRP/VRRP; and GRE tunnels.
14. Have knowledge and experience on configuring and troubleshooting encryptors.
15. Have strong customer focus and good communication skills.
16. Perform other duties as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
8 to 10 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
Familiarity with Cisco Prime LMS; Cisco Prime Infrastructure; Cisco ACS; and SolarWinds
Must meet DOD 8570.01M certification requirements for an IAT 3 Position (CISA; CISSP; GCIH; GCED; CASP). Must also have CCNP Routing and Switching and ITIL v3 Foundation.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.