Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW249957||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Jacksonville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
1. Performs various production control activities including gathering and filing records.
2. Determines operational sequences required to produce products.
3. Assists in resolving production conflicts while maintaining scheduled requirements.
4. Assists in communicating deadlines to all internal departments and external suppliers.
5. Reviews job orders; shipping needs and material requirements before developing operational sequences.
6. Prepares and reviews production reports.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Planners.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Associates Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training or work experience.
2. May require professional; technical; or company certification(s); depending on job assignment.
3-5 years of related quality assurance testing and/or inspection experience.
The Maintenance Management Specialist shall provide advice; guidance; and assistance to equipment commodity managers; the maintenance commodity manager; and maintenance personnel who perform maintenance. Maintenance management duties; including: Monitoring maintenance management programs; policies; and procedures; and analyze maintenance and maintenance management functional areas to ensure effective management of equipment; maintenance; and materiel. Responsibilities include using automated information systems such as GCSS-MC and NA in the development and coordination of the distribution of work packages in the areas of manufacturing; assembly and construction.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.