Job Description |
Customer Account Managers are responsible for developing; building and maintaining relationships with existing and newly established customer programs within the Human Capital Risk Management business unit (NA). Must have the ability to communicate at all levels; verbally and written; as well as be able to conduct meetings and presentations.
At this level; Customer Account Managers are typically responsible for customer programs with combined annual revenues of $2-3 million.
Customer Management Responsibilities
- Serves as the lead point of contact for customer programs; and acts as the liaison between internal cross-functional teams; customer program teams; and vendors.
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Manages customer programs from original concept through each phase of the program lifecycle.
- Applies functional knowledge in formulating product and service contracts including solution description; business requirements; pricing and payment terms.
- Writes and updates program documentation including system procedures; assessment plans; reports; presentations; and training materials.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of customer programs and internal business initiatives.
- Travel to and present at customer sites and other locations as needed.
- May support business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops project plans; identifies resources required to support projects; monitors tasks to meet contractual and project requirements.
- Monitors and reports performance against project plans to ensure contractual; cost; and schedule objectives are met.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project and program deliverables.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Learn more about the Human Capital Risk Management business unit at NA
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
- 5-8 years of managing customer accounts.
- 5+ years of managing internal and external (customer) projects.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization; verbally and written; as well as be able to conduct meetings and presentations.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite; including Access; Power Point; Visio and Project.
- Travel: Approximately 5%.
- Experience with recruiting and assessment programs; organizations development and training programs a plus.