Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241814||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Crane||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office; group or customer.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks; such as preparing reports and correspondence; answering phones; filing; and sorting and distributing mail; in support of the day-to-day operations of an office; group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract; program; and financial data using various database programs; and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions; invoices for consultants and subcontractors; and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting; human resources; purchasing; and other departments; as well as outside contacts such as customers; vendors; and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
High School degree or GED required; College degree preferred
1-3 years of experience required.
Information Assurance Certification: N/A Job duties: Performs the following duties with some oversight: • Provide support to the contractor support team for budgetary purposes that include: burn rate reports; funds tracking in regards to time keeping; and generation of appropriate CDRLs. Works closely with management team as well as Corporate personnel.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.