Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW241808||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Indiana||City:||Crane||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Enters data into automated systems and performs related administrative duties.
1. Responsible for input and verification of data into automated systems.
2. Reviews source documents for accuracy of input data.
3. Coordinates the production and distribution of complex reports.
4. Responsible for integrity of database information.
5. Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action when necessary.
6. Maintains files and other related documents.
7. Performs other administrative duties as needed.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Database Assistants; and may have supervisory responsibility.
9. Reviews the work of less-experienced personnel for accuracy.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree required.
5 to 8 years experience
Analyst Information Assurance Certification: IAT 1 (A+ CE; Network + CE; SSCP) Job duties: Performs the following duties with marginal oversight: • Provides data gathering and data entry support for registering and maintaining knowledge systems utilized by upper commands and organizations. Performs data queries and reporting in support of data calls; audits; validation requirements and user status reporting. • Provides guidance and oversight of data gathering and data entry efforts. Ensures that data integrity is maintained and all system parameters are met. Provides data gathering and data entry support for registering and maintaining knowledge systems utilized by upper commands and organizations. Performs data queries and reporting in support of data calls; audits; validation requirements and user status reporting.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.