Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW249298||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Chesapeake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Provides technical advice and guidance on closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras; ancillary equipment; and system design to assist in the installation; adaptation; configuration and/or enhancement of company technical products; programs and systems.
1. Provides technical advice and guidance on selection; installation; adaptation and configuration of CCTV Cameras as part of a complex Video Management System.
2. Provides expertise for laying out camera fields of view to ensure required area coverage.
3. Provides expertise for camera selection.
4. Provides expertise for camera mounting and other equipment selection.
5. Ability to take part in physical surveys to determine the optimum camera placement.
6. Serves as company liaison with customer on technical matters for assigned projects.
7. Provides end-user training.
8. Performs various tests and documents results.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and technicians.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant camera technologies and manufacturers' products.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in CCTV equipment and systems.
Comprehensive knowledge of the CCTV cameras; equipment; and hardware. Extensive knowledge and experience with AXIS cameras is a plus.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.