Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW249275||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Utah||City:||Salt Lake City||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
1. Performs day to day supervision of a warehouse or distribution center
2. Supervises assigned Warehouse Technicians and related support staff.
3. Liaisons with procurement; suppliers; warehouse and freight shipping to ensure materials meet mission critical schedules.
4. Prepares and tracks applications and other documentation relative to ITAR and EAR licenses; TAAs; and other agreements.
5. Conducts training programs related to export compliance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant regulations; procedures and practices.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Management or a related administrative discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics management with working knowledge of export control and compliance; preferably in the professional services industry.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.