Job Description |
- Performs research; analysis; development and evaluation of systems; procedures and models in assigned functional area.
- Performs research; analysis; development; and evaluation of systems; procedures; and models in assigned functional area.
- Analyzes and defines problems and researches possible solutions that afford maximum probability for profit or effectiveness in relation to cost or risk.
- Prepares models of problems using multiple equations that relate constants and variables; restrictions; alternatives; conflicting objectives; and their numerical parameters.
- Defines data requirements and gathers and validates information; applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Analyzes and organizes technical data and reports into summaries for management review; defining problem; evaluation; and possible solution(s).
- Performs validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy; and determines need for reformulation;
- Utilizes complex systems and applications in the problem-solving process.
- May design; conduct; and evaluate experimental operational models where insufficient data exists to formulate model.
- Prepares technical manuals; reports; and other documentation reflecting knowledge in assigned functional area.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline.
- 5-8 years of related experience in scientific research and analysis.
Clinical Research Coordinator Qualifications:
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- A Bachelors Degree or higher is required. Candidates with evidence of post-baccalaureate advanced education to include a Masters Degree or certification as a Registered Nurse will be given preference.
- A minimum of two years ofexperience coordinating research protocols OR certification as a Certified Clinical Trial Investigator (CCTI); Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC); or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) from the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA)
- Working knowledge of U.S. Federal government regulations regarding the conduct of human clinical research.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal modes and to teach in formal and informal settings.
- Skills in counseling; guidance; and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Good typing skills to allow online documentation of patient interactions. Complete human protection training developed by the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) within one month from start date
- Work requires concentration; periods of standing and walking on a regular basis. Must work well under pressure; often changing conditions and research workload