Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248950||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Springfield||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Job Responsibilities Overview:
The client's New Campus East (NCE) Active IT Program was established to provide the IT infrastructure services required to build; maintain; and protect the NCE facilities. O&S Senior Level HBSS/Security Systems Engineer expertise is required to deploy and manage the HBSS architecture and to respond to malicious cyber activities as required. Standard work week with on-call support as required for high priority events.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and administer the HBSS operations for the campus wide Enterprise computing systems
• Install HBSS agent and modules to servers and end user machines (modules:ABM;ASE;DLP;HIPS;PA;VSE)
• Respond to escalated support requests for technical assistance
• Validate and coordinate all HBSS scheduled maintenance
• Create custom queries to fit varying informational demands
• Maintain and administer the campus wide Enterprise computing systems to meet the DoD mandated security requirements and directives
• Create custom Firewall policies and work with Cybersecurity and CERT teams to identify; configure and apply host based IPS signatures to protect against zero-day threat
• Create firewall exclusions based on customer demand and the C&A approval process
• Work with the Remedy trouble ticket system to coordinate troubleshooting efforts with the end user and their varying issues
• Troubleshoot VM and SQL issues that conflict with the basic functionality of ePO
• Create ePO queries and reports to collect various deployment statistics as required.
• Understand NCE-Active IT system requirements and ECI/HBSS Security
• Understand client's operational and sustainment methodologies and processes
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
• Successfully passed DISA HBSS Administration course - 2+ years McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator administration experience - Experience configuring and deploying McAfee HBSS Modules - Experience with Windows Active Directory and Unix/Linux system adm
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.