Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248889||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Herndon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
3k External Referral- Director Capture (Job ID- 248889)
At this level typically manages four capture portfolios at any given time.
1. Oversees the analyses and orchestrations of all capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities.
2. Responsible for determining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid; and recruits and develops Capture Managers.
3. Understands capabilities; strengths; and weaknesses and directs the development of capture strategies and marketing philosophies.
4. Interacts with broad range of departments (i.e.; Human Resources; Finance; Business Management; etc.) to develop win and price strategies.
5. Ensures that properly prepared recommendations (i.e.; go/no-go presentations) are delivered to senior management.
6. Defines capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid; and identifies and trains capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Advanced knowledge of customer environment and buying patterns.
2. Knowledge of company products and services; as well as the needs of current and potential customers.
3. Effective capture management skills in cross/multiple business units.
4. Effective communication skills.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Information Technology or a business related discipline; professional training; or work/military experience.
Experience in hands-on responsibility of four (4) capture portfolios at any given time.
12-15 years of capture experience in engineering; Information technology and/or relevant customer business environment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.