Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248838||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Tampa||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
At this level; the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned task(s); including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans; proposals; reports; and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors; other agencies; and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems; Computer Science; Engineering; a Mathematics- intensive discipline; or a major field of study which either provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large; complex Automated Information System (AIS) projects or is closely related to the work as described and required by the task.
Five years of progressive and intensive experience management; with at least one year of relevant experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives; or two years of specialized experience in a position with duties commensurate to those defined in the Statement of Objectives. Candidates require a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition law; regulations; policies and procedures; including substantial involvement in a major acquisition effort.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.