Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248801||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Fayetteville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products; systems; software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
IAT Level II certification required; MS Specialist Win 7 (EDA) and McAfee (HBSS) certifications recommended
5-8 years of related experience in testing; engineering or quality assurance.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: - Accountable for HBSS requirements and manages HBSS - Responsible for HBSS operations and system availability - Responsible for building and maintaining the HBSS server (and remote components) software baseline; to include the HBSS application and server operating system. - Responsible for building HBSS clients and deployment packages; and client deployment. - Point-of-Contact for HBSS performance and technical issues. - Loads; configures; and deploys HBSS modules. - Prepares HBSS reports in response to customer requirements. - Provides the Government HBSS performance data. - Proposes HBSS system; configuration; and other recommendations to enhance system effectiveness and efficiency.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.