Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248782||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Fayetteville||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s).
At this level; the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical; administrative; and operational leadership to assigned task(s); including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans; proposals; reports; and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors; other agencies; and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience; including supervisory experience.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: • Accountable for all aspects of requirements and manages the hands-on; day-to-day issues related to operational activities • Responsible for operations including security; maintenance and accountability • Responsible for meeting all technical requirements • Ensures that processes and network systems facilitate meeting performance requirements • Point-of-Contact for issues • Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the contract
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.