Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248672||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Mexico||City:||Clovis||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Plans; coordinates; and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel.
1. Conducts training sessions and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events; including scheduling classes; reserving classrooms; and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience in course instruction.
Security Plus certification or an equivalent DoD 8570 Certification is required. Typical duties include: • Determining training objectives and developing a course curriculum • Creating course materials; handouts; instructional aids; audio/visual materials and similar teaching aids • Conducting classroom training • Testing and evaluating student performance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.