Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW248249||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||-||City:||Doha||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Analyzes; administers; and maintains telecommunications systems.
1. Evaluates; analyzes; administers and maintains voice; data and wireless communications systems.
2. Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
3. Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
4. Coordinates installation of equipment.
5. May Install; test; adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
6. Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
7. Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
Security Plus certification or an equivalent DoD 8570 Certification is required; Typical duties include: • Engineering enterprise data; voice and video networks • Establishing and operating unified capabilities test facilities • Maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks • Working with vendors; clients; carriers and technical staff on unified capabilities implementation; optimization and ongoing management • Providing high-level support and technical expertise in unified capabilities
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.