Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246646||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Bethesda||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
• 5-12 years experience as intelligence specialist in the IC; LEC; HS; or DoD.
• Attendance at an Intelligence-skill award school in the IC; LEC; HR; or DoD.
• Experience coordinating presentations.
• Communications skills; both written and verbal;.
• Experience as a Staff Officer
• Experience developing and executing planning
• Experience with Military Decision Making Process to plan; coordinate; and execute
• Experience generating and presenting performance metrics and statistics-based reports to support decisions.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
5-12 years of related experience supporting intelligence operationst in the IC; LEC; HS; or DoD.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.