Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246612||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Suitland||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
1. Provide on-site technical; training; and functional support at designated CONUS and OCINUS locations 2. Determine candidate capabilities appropriate for the Joint Warfighter needs; based on current practice by intelligence Fusion experts 3. Provide onsite and/or off site Intelligence Mission Application training and implementation support to customer organizations and end users 4. Work with JDISS Operations personnel to resolve customer issues 5. Provide intelligence capabilities demonstrations to end user organizations 6. Identify and report intelligence system capability gaps and issues identified by customer organizations 7. Job includes occasional travel to military sites to train; learn; and collaborate with intelligence analyst on their trade and gather requirements that are unique to that site. 8. Experience in intelligence information knowledge management 9. Collection management and/or Analysis and Production experience 10. Former military with Intelligence Fusion background
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.