Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246497||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Bethesda||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
1. Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering; information systems; or related technical operations.
2. May install; maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
3. May fabricate; install; and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
4. May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma. 2. Must be a currently enrolled; full time college student.
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering; information technology or other technical operations.
Could involve travel 1-10 days / trip Typically helps support preparation of signature related systems for use in measurements and testing Could involve some lifting...should be able to lift 35 lbs
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.