Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW246123||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Crystal City||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Provides oversight and direction for the quality function in a service center operation; managing a team of Quality Monitors and/or Specialists that provide service feedback; track service metrics; and analyze performance and process improvements.
1. Develops and maintains a quality plan for service center operations; including service quality standards; quality scorecards; monitoring; coaching; performance metric assessment; and improvement actions.
2. Manages a team of Quality Assurance Monitors and/or Specialists by establishing roles; work standards; performance objectives; and enforcement through regular oversight.
3. Ensures team standards for quality service center are achieved and initiates improvement actions when necessary.
4. Facilitates calibration activities and works collaboratively with training and contact center operations personnel to ensure consistency in quality service requirements.
5. Monitors and reports service center performance against service level agreements and performance standards; initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified.
6. Analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings.
7. Develops and conducts quality-related training.
8. Reports performance information through formal and informal reports that may be contractual deliverables.
9. Represents the quality function to clients; serving as a point of contact for quality inquiries.
10. Conducts process and product audits to confirm compliance with company policies.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in call center monitoring; quality assurance; and/or customer service.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.