|Job Ref:||2016-14991||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Arizona||City:||Sierra Vista||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.
3. Defines systems objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet requirements.
4. Writes or updates software specifications.
5. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
6. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
9. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
Senior level expertise in Server Administration to include Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Windows Server (minimum 2008) and Linux (Red Hat Enterprise distribution), Solaris platforms and other Operating Systems (OS).
Expert working knowledge and experience working with Active Directory, DNS and
Extensive experience using OS imaging and virtualization software.
Experience with VMware vSphere ESXi 5.x - (Networking, virtual switches and virtual
distributed switches); vCenter Server 5.x; and VMware vSphere Storage Appliance (VSA).
Senior level expertise configuring server hardware and OS software, as well as installing new software
systems analysis, evaluation, integration, testing, and documentation expertise.
Experience in developing system documentation and process documentation.
Information Assurance, Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework expertise and experience.
Experience with Microsoft Office, to include MS Project and Visio
At least one of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Systems Associate (MSCA), or Virtual Machine (VM) Ware (ESX 5.0 or ESXi 5.1) and other Operating Systems, technologies and Platforms, as required.
Requires IAT Level III Certification - CISSP, CASP CE, GCIH, or CISA