Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||2016-14961||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Chesapeake||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Applies basic pipefitting processes to join; surface; fabricate; repair; or replace piping systems.
1. Applies basic pipefitting processes to join; surface; fabricate; repair; or replace piping systems (steel; cuni; etc.).
2. Works from blueprints; engineering sketches; charts; or work orders.
3. Uses measuring tools and related equipment to target and fit piping.
4. Sil-brazes cuni pipe.
5. Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
7. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Technical or vocational training preferred.
3-5 years of related pipefitting experience.
Must be able to obtain a Rapid Gate Back Ground check and obtain a Rapid Gate Access Badge.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.