Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW245992||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Missouri||City:||Kansas City||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive; marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written; and then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Knowledge of the following platforms; languages and technologies is required: Java/Oracle; Araxis Merge; PL/SQL; Tortoise SVN; Intellij Client/Server - Sybase PowerBuilder/Oracle; Web - Java (Spring; JSF; XML; SOAP); WebLogic/Oracle; Linux; 7ZIP; Apache - Chainsaw; Apache - Maven; Collabnet Subversion Client; Eclipse; Eclipselink; Enterprise Architecture; GIMP; HTTPWatch Pro; JRockit JDK; Microsoft Office Visio; Mozilla Firefox; Notepad++; PUTTY SSH Client; Super Putty; SnagIt; SQLDeveloper (64 bit); Tortoise SVN; Ghost Script; Cute PDF; KeePass; RoboHelp; TOAD; Maven; Hudson; Sonar; SOAPUI; Quality Center; PrimeFaces Oracle 11g; Java Development Kit 1.6; Cobol; Cobol2; ActivePerl 5.10.1; PL/SQL; Bash scripting (shell scripting); ActivePerl 5.10.1; Araxis Merge; subversion; Cognos 10.2 Mainframe utilities/tools: Syncsort; File-Aid; TSO; ROSCOE Knowledge of the following systems is desired: Air National Guard Order Writing System (AROWS) Navy Reserve Orders Writing System (NROWS) Unit Diary/Marine Integrated Personnel System (UD/MIPS) Operational Data Store Enterprise (ODSE)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.