Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||RW245077||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Illinois||City:||O'Fallon||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:13|
Job Description |
Leads GDIT risk management coordinating actions with operations; operations support; program management and engineering. Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training; tactical/operational documentation; military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
2. Researches; identifies; and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers; processes; and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
DOD IAT required
CND IR; CND IS; CND AU Certifications Highly Desired
8-10 years of related experience supporting military operations.
Minimum of seven (7) years of IA/cyber security experience; with at least four (4) of those involving application of DoD policy; direction; and guidance to customer environments
At a minimum possess applicable intermediate ITIL certification (e.g.; Service Operations; Service Design; Planning; Protection and Optimization (PPO); Release; Control and Validation (RCV))
NIST and DoD security policies; directives; and guidelines
Network/system architecture design and implementation
Vulnerability scanning; e.g.; Retina and Nessus
Network architecture and design (e.g.; security stack and integration with office automation products and services to include production; test; development; and DMZ enclaves
Current Microsoft server and workstation OS security configurations Current Red Hat Linux Enterprise OS security configurations Current Unix OS security configurations Current Microsoft server and desktop application security Current Microsoft Windows Group Policy Object (GPO) security configurations VMware functionality and security Database functionality and security; e.g.; Oracle; MS SQL; MS Access Border device security; e.g.; firewall; VLANs; IP Subnetting; Ports and protocols) Encryption standards Application code scanning with Fortify or other government furnished systems Metrics capture & documentation Technical writing; to include technical documents and user training materials Ideal candidate will demonstrate capability to work on IT projects with a workforce of 200 personnel. TS/SCI clearance preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.