Job Description |
- Provides professional services to include performing clinical and research protocols; performing clinical trials in accordance with FDA's investigational new drug and other regulations; and appropriately documenting research data to support studies
- Acquires; analyzes and evaluates clinical data gathered during research and assures accurate and complete documentation of patient care and protocol execution
- Provides support to FDA-regulated studies as Principal or Associate Investigator; and assuring the safety and privacy of human subjects
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- May provide training and guidance to others; in coordination with division supervisors
- Requires a Degree in Medicine (MD) from an accredited medical school.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial NA approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support NA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Must have successfully completed a residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Must have taken and passed the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination and/or the Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination and meet any additional federal; state; and local requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Department of Defense; national; and international laws; regulations; and guidance; and application of these to research studies as appropriate is desired
- Experience with clinical care or clinical research and as an Associate or Principal Investigator for GCP clinical studies is desired
- Experience with duties and responsibilities of a Principal Investigator of GCP clinical studies is desired